Montessori and Afterschool Care
We have an exciting summer camp programme on offer during July and August every year.
Please click here to view our sample programme or right click and choose "Save Target As..." to download.
- Free preschool 9.30 - 12.30 under the E.C.C.E. scheme.
- Free afternoon sessions also available from 1pm - 4pm under the E.C.C.E. scheme.
- Full Curriculum including sand and water play, art, crafts, cookery, dress up, drama, music, nature studies, introduction to irish, pre-reading, pre-maths also included in the Montessori Curriculum.
- Under Government legislation Children must be 3 yrs old by the end of June, in any given year, to be entitled to free Pre-school from September of that year.
- Saran Wood Creche & Montessori has been approved for the ECCE scheme
- Primary School Drop Offs - all local schools in Bray
- Primary School Collections - all local schools in Bray
- Trusted family business with returning customers
- 30 years experience in Childcare
- Qualified, experienced, hard working and friendly staff
- Regulated by the HSE and regular inspections by qualified professionals
- Implementing Siolta framework - National Quality Framework for Early Childhood Education
- Implementing Aistear curriculum framework set out by the National Council for Curriculum and Assessment
Our Montessori Group provides the best learning experience for your children in a comfortable and well cared for environment. Afternoon activities, in our fully insured and supervised outdoor play area, provide great physical excersise after a morning of healthy learning in our spacious and fully equipped Montessori room. The Montessori programme includes the practical life exercises, use of sensorial equipment, languages, maths, introduction to reading, introduction to geography, nature studies, Irish, cookery, art & crafts and other stimulating brain training.Sessional Montessori classes (2 1/2 - 5 years)
Our sessional Montessori classes run from 9.30am to 12.30pm Monday to Friday, for 38 weeks of the year. Saran Wood Creche & Montessori school has been approved for the ECCE scheme. Children eligable for the scheme can attend for 38 weeks of free Montessori classes between September & June each year. No other fees will apply.After School Care
Our After School care runs from 1pm—6.15pm and includes pick up from School, snack on arrival and 1 meal. We also cater for parent’s childcare needs during mid-terms and days when schools are closed.
Here at Saran Wood Creche we create a relaxing but fun atmosphere for the children who have spent a long day working in school.
The children have the opportunity to chill out, rest and socialise with their friends as well as taking part in group games and outdoor activities
Contact Chris or Grace
Phone: +353 1 2022990